ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL
Aluminium composite panels (ACP) is a revolutionary and versatile new decorative and roofing material which is widely used in residential and commercial applications. It offers innovative, modern, beautiful, creative and practical design possibilities for a variety of applications satisfying every need of architects, engineers, contractors and building owners. AC p has become a better substitute fr conventional roofing materials such a metal, tiles, woods and etc.
ACPs are flat panels consisting of two thin coil-coated aluminium sheets bonded to a low-density core. ACPs are used in applications where a combination of high structural rigidity and low weight is required. The strength and lightness of this panel makes it popular and widespread used for external roofing, cladding or facades of buildings, insulation, and signage.
Standard Thickness : 4.0mm
Standard Width: 1220mm
Standard Length: 8’, 10’, 12’, 14’, 16’, 18’ and 20’.
ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL
1. Durability: ACP roofing and cladding sheet are durable, weather and stain resistant. They serve as a solid barrier allowing the users to enjoy sound deduction from the outside environment. Panels maintain their shape and sizes despite the weather changes making them ideal for all seasons. In addition to this, ACP cladding sheets are resistant to weather ensuring the durability and enjoying the benefits for the years to come.
2. Hassle-Free Maintenance: ACP allows hassle-free maintenance. It preserves the formation and feels longer than any other product. You just need to simple wipe with the ACP cladding sheet with a cloth to remove the dirt and dust.
3. Safe to use: Since aluminIum does not burn, ACP offer a fireproof option. It does not release fumes and gases that prove to be harmful to the home’s inhabitants or the environment.
4. Cost effective: ACP is one of the most budget-friendly materials available in the market. With low cost and long lasting durability, ACPs offer cost-savings for the commercial establishment. They have proven to offer high-quality thermal comfort offering additional saving in energy expenses. They can also be cut in different sizes according to the needs of the user.
5. Easy Installation: The installation of ACP cladding sheet is easy and undemanding. They are the appropriate cladding solutions for both interior and exterior surfaces in the new formations or while renovating the old ones.