SOLID POLYCARBONATE SHEET
Produced from high quality virgin polycarbonate resins, our Solid/Embossed polycarbonate sheet is a great alternative material for wide range of architectural roofing and glazing applications. The solid polycarbonate sheets are inevitable material especially for locations where security is of primary importance. When used as internal or external glazing, it can improve the burglary resistance as well as protect against vandalism when used as external installations.
|Plain, Embossed, Frosted Series
|1mm to 25mm
|up to 2100mm
|Refer to Colour Chart
|Overall Gauge ± 0.03mm
POLYCARBONATE TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
Advantages of Polycarbonate Material
- High Impact Strength. Our polycarbonate sheet is virtually unbreakable and able to withstand extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass and 10 times greater than acrylic. Thus, it is not easily damaged during transportation or installation.
- Good Light Transmission. Providing long-lasting clarity over a wide range of weather conditions and environments, our polycarbonate is ideally suited to a wide variety of building and construction applications which requires good light transmission.
- Sound Reduction. Installing our polycarbonate sheet into single or in over-glazing with glass meets the acoustic requirements for today’s glazing.
- Easy Installation. Recommended for curved installations, our polycarbonate sheet can be cold formed into gentle curve which make it ideal for skylights, covered walkways, barrel vaults etc.
- Light Weight. This is another reason why polycarbonate materials are used in many construction works. At less than half weight of glass, it can be installed quickly and reduces installation cost.
Typical Polycarbonate Applications:
Polycarbonate sheet is ideal to be used in wide range of applications where clarity and impact strength is essential. Examples of applications include skylights and sidelights in roof and walls, acoustical barriers on roadsides, agricultural greenhouses, indoor partitions, advertising and signage, stationary and mobile shields of all type, and so on.